Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Renewing the cabinets




As part of prettying up our house we gave the cabinet a good scrubbing and a little wood conditioner....don't they look perty! I know you probably don't remember what they looked like!! This is good, trust me. We also FINALLY added some knobs/pulls for the cabinets.


This has been a long time coming. I have wanted to do this for a long time......I think it makes them look great! Well, now comes the BIG dilemma....exactly where do we place those drawer pulls....do you think those bigger bottom drawers should have the pull centered, or 1/3 or so of the way down. Let me know your vote. Hubby and I differ in this opinion! I know, its not a life changing decision....but hey I have to live with it, at least for a while.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

No more dilemma. Handles are placed!

Tina in WA said...

Pictures???

Man I was just going to put in my vote... Again... :o)

~Tina

jazzro said...

Hey. Not me, he did it while I was still asleep this morning!! Didn't bother asking me again, or waiting for the votes to come in. Can you believe that?!

Tina in WA said...

Oh Gary... You're in trouble...

Tina in WA said...

Ok, I saw them up close and personal yesterday! Gary did a great job!

The cabinets look wonderful!

~Tina

Lisa~ said...

Ahh.. I dont remember what it looked like before!

Looks nice now!

Lisa~