Thursday, July 26, 2007

About to be a Grandma...

Well, we just last night got THE phone call from Brandon saying that they were in the hospital.
Kelci is not due for a couple more weeks, but she is having high blood pressure issues, and they are planning on inducing today! So we are making the trip down there to welcome our first Grandchild, Brady Michael. Will post pictures when we have some. Pray for their safety, as well as ours as we travel down.

This is a picture of the quilt that I made for the baby. And actually, this quilt is the first that I have ever made that I fully finished! I started and ended it in 2 days. I think it turned out pretty cute. I had so many colors going that it was hard to find a fabric to use for the border/back...but my sister Rhonda found this one with balls all over it, and it just seemed to work perfectly with the dotted pinwheels. I am happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Tina in WA said...

What a BEAUTIFUL quilt, Roberta. Nothing makes more of a motivator then expecting a grandbaby. Great job!